These are the textbooks for our Professional Investigation program. We highly recommend these works and the authors who created them. Further, PI Magazine is a “must read” for every investigator.
- Practical Handbook for Professional Investigators, 3nd edition (2013) – CRC press – Rory McMahon.
- Fraud Investigation, (2018) – Rory McMahon
- Uncovering Reasonable Doubt – Brandon Perron
- Code of Professional Conduct – Lawyers & Judges Publishing Co. – Kitty Hailey
- Trials &Tribulations of a Real-Life Private Eye - John Lajoie
- The Manual to Online Public Records by Cynthia Hetherington
- Business Background Investigations - Cynthia Hetherington
- The Case File - Paul Purcell - Infoquest - Atlanta GA
- Undercover Investigation in the Workplace – Eugene Ferraro
- The Professional Investigator Writers Club Press 2008 - Kitty Hailey
- Criminal Investigation for the Professional Investigator - CRC press - Warren J. Sonne
- Advanced Criminal Defense Investigation – Paul Ciolino and Grace Castle
- Corporate Investigation 2nd Edition – Reggie Montgomery
- Successful Personal Injury Investigation – Frank Ritter
- Interview & Interrogation – Wicklander-Zulawski
- You Can Find Anyone – Joe Culligan.
- Financial Investigation and Forensic Accounting
2nd edition - CRC Press, George A. Manning, Ph.D, CFE.
- Introduction to Criminal Justice – Patrick Anderson and Donald Newman.
- Advanced Forensic Civil Investigations - Paul Ciolino and Grace Castle